Martin Irizarry CPA
7810 Friars Ct
Alexandria VA 22306
Accounting is crucial for a business. It records all the financial transactions affecting a business including the process of summarizing, analyzing and reporting these transactions. Financial statements include the financial position and cash flow as well as all the company´s operations registered during a period of time. Accounting may be monitored by a Bookkeeper and accountant at small firms.
Apoyocontable works closely with clients to produce cost effective, value-added financial services. We have experience in meeting the reporting and accounting needs of small and medium size businesses.
In addition, Apoyocontable can perform compilations, reviews, and audits in accordance with the US GAAP and IFRS standards. Our professionals employ the latest audit procedures to provide accurate and timely service. An auditor’s signature on the audit report means that as an independent and impartial agent, he has made a sufficiently broad and objective investigation of the financial statements and business activities of the organization under audit. The auditor warrants the accuracy of a report with his professional reputation.
Our professionals have demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Interim financial statements
- Payroll services. Processing and reporting
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports and statements
- Budgeting support
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Ledger and journal maintenance
- Inventory and fixed asset management
- Depreciation schedules
- Auditing, reviews, and compilations of financial statements
- Accounting software installation and support
- Forecasts and projections
- Internal control audits
- Inventory control systems
Apoyocontable assists clients in meeting statutory compliance requirements. Apoyocontable reviews each client’s situation and researches current tax law to take maximum advantage of tax saving techniques, which will minimize client’s tax liability.
The ever-changing tax laws require knowledge, experience, and a level of expertise to not only to prepare tax returns, but also to provide tax guidance. In addition to basic tax preparation services, Apoyocontable provides tax planning and consulting services.
Our tax services include:
- Federal and state tax returns for individuals and business
- Electronic filing to the IRS
- Income tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Counseling on establishing tax shelters and minimizing tax liabilities
- Sale and valuation of businesses
- Tax research
- Business related tax reporting and licensing disclosures
- Tax return preparation:(Corporate, fiduciary, individual, not-for-profit, partnership, trust, and estate)
- Representation before the IRS and other state agencies
Apoyocontable offers a wide range of business and individual consulting services to assist clients in locating, developing and sustaining profitable opportunities. The distinctive hands-on approach of our partners is unique to Apoyocontable.
Apoyocontable has assembled a business development program that can guide clients through business strategies to reach goals and objectives.
The consultation services we provide include:
- Business plan development
- Forecasts and projections
- Loan structuring and workouts
- Management advisory services
- Personnel selection and evaluation
- Personal financial planning
- Personal financial statements
- Planning for high net worth families
- Lease/buy decisions
- Real estate sales and acquisitions
- Retirement plans
- Succession planning